Date:1 November - 21 December 2023
DescriptionSpend R300 or more at any of The Bridge stores & stand a chance to WIN your share of R10 000 in cash and amazing weekly prizes this festive season!
Write your name, surname and contact details on the back of your slip and place it in the competition boxes in the Mr Price or Game Courts on or before Thursday, 21 December 2023. Draw takes place on Friday, 22 December 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SUMMER BUCKS COMPETITION
1) By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any participant who breaches these rules many be disqualified from the competition.
2) To enter spend R300.00 or more at any of The Bridge at Greenacres stores write your name, surname and contact details on the back of your till slip and place it into one of the competition boxes. Competition boxes will be placed in the Mr Price and Game court.
3) The Bridge Summer Bucks Competition takes place from 01 November 2023 – 21 December 2023. (Entries close on 21 December 2023 at 17:00 sharp). No late entries will be accepted.
4) The winner will be by random selection and announced on The Bridge’s Facebook page, on 22 December 2023.
5) If any of the winners could not be reached/contacted or prizes not collected by 25 January 2024 by 13:00 they will automatically forfeit their prize.
6) Shoppers will stand a chance to will their share of R10 000.00 in cash:
1st Prize – R5 000.00 2nd Prize – R3 000.00 3rd Prize – R2 000.00
7) The prize monies will be paid into the winner’s bank account, within 14 days of receiving banking details confirmation. The bank account must belong to the winner.
8) The winners must supply Centre Management with a copy of their ID as well as a letter from their bank confirming banking details not older than 3 (three) months.
9) We will also be giving away weekly spot prizes, sponsored by Cash Crusaders, Hello Beautiful, Cooksisters, Neovision and Cable & Co.
10) All prizes are neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash. No prize will be given in cash. Should any prize become unavailable for any unforeseen reason, The Bridge at Greenacres reserves the right to replace it with a prize of higher or equal value.
11) By entering this competition, you agree that you are a citizen and a permanent resident of South Africa and that you are 18 years of age or over. ID document must be presented when collecting the prize. Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth) residents only.
12) The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation.
13) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) Owners, managing agents, marketing agents, contractors, tenants and staff at The Bridge at Greenacres, and their immediate families may not enter this competition.
15) If any winner is found to be in breach of the competition’s Terms and Conditions. The Bridge at Greenacres reserves the right to claim the prize back from the winner and re-draw.
16) The winners agree to have their photograph and name used in promotional material.
17) By entering you agree to receive further correspondence from The Bridge at Greenacres.
18) All queries can be directed to The Bridge at Greenacres Centre Management on 041 363 8914 or email@example.com .
19) Please note that, in order to offer the competition, The Bridge at Greenacres must collect and use personal information of the participants for purposes of conducting the competition in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013. By entering the competition, participants consent to the Promoters collecting and using their personal information solely for the purpose of offering the competition.